WELCOME TO YAMAN REAL ESTATE
AS A REALTOR:
- Principal Broker of Yaman Real Estate and Yaman Commercial Industrial
2016 President of the Board of Realtors
- Multiple award winner of the “Golden Circle Million Dollar Club”
Premier Agent: Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com
- Consistently a “Top Producer in Board of Realtors
Has sold over 30 million dollars in real estate in a 10 year period
- Member of the Cortland County Board of Realtors, New York State Association of Realtors, and the National Association of Realtors
- Jamie graduated from the University of Massachusetts in 2006 where he designed his Bachelor’s Degree in “Residential and Commercial Real Estate”
- New York State Associate Broker Qualification Course
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) Designation
Attendee of the Triple Play Real Estate Conference
- Graduate of Tony Robbins’ Leader Mastery
- Graduate of the Neurolinguistics Programing Center of New York City
- Member of the Homer Center for the Arts Steering Committee
- Guest Lecturer with Access to Independence
- Guest Lecturer with Communities that Care Youth Conference
- Member of the Advisory Board for SUNY Cortland Center for Gender and Intercultural Studies
- Member of the SUNY Cortland Gospel Choir as well as several other area music groups
Member of the Cortland County Cultural Committee
Member of the East End Advisory Committee and the Clinton Ave Corridor Steering Committee
- Lifelong resident of Cortland
Married to his “soulmate” Valentina Roldan who was born and raised in Ecuador
- Attended both Cortland and Homer schools before graduating from Homer High School
Teacher at the renowned Hidden Treasure Program for Personal and Spiritual Growth at Light on the Hill in VanEtten, NY
- Jamie enjoys an active lifestyle in music, athletics, mentoring, travel, and various community based activities
- A 4-year member of the University of Massachusetts lacrosse team & recipient of the Goose Garber Award for outstanding leadership
We were looking to purchase a house with acreage six years ago. Jamie was the listing agent for a house we wanted to look at. From then on he took us everywhere until we found the perfect house that we were looking for. Jamie was very patient with us. We looked at a lot of places. Some were not great but we wouldn't know this until we got there. He spent a lot of time with us until we finally found the right one.
Keep doing what you're doing! Even mid-pandemic everything went smoothly and communication was open and regular!
I met him at a open house years ago and he's very polite. Yaman Realtor works for the seller's best interest.
Jamie made this experience simple and much less stressful than it could have been, I don't think there is anything else he could have done to improve it.